1) Celestine Retreat’s Winter Break Special - There are fantastic savings on accommodation in Denmark.
2) Denmark Western Australia has pristine coastline, spectacular forests and breathtaking scenery.
3) Night Sky - Denmark’s night sky is spectacular, billions of stars, the milky way and you might just capture the Aurora Australis.
4) Beaches - It is possible you may have Greens Pool and Elephant Rocks, Ocean Beach and Lights Beach plus other amazing beaches completely to yourself and you may even see some whales breaching.
5) Walk Trails - Winter is the perfect time to hike some or all the trails in and around Denmark, read more on our Trail Blogs. Take your camera or phone, you will be rewarded with some of our most spectacular scenery.
6) Valley of the Giants, Tree Top Walk - Not only is the Treetop walk spectacular, but along South Coast Hwy, there is the Toffee Factory, Bartholomew’s Meadery, Jassi Leather Works. See more on our blog.
7) Birdlife - Denmark has approximately 150 species of birds who live and visit the area seasonally. Our blue wrens (Splendid Fairy Wrens) are possibly the most photographed during spring and summer when the males are a brilliant blue, see more on our blog. Here at Celestine Retreat we have identified 20 species that live and visit our gardens.
8) Coffee - It is hard to beat the aroma of hot coffee on a cool morning, in Denmark we have 2 coffee roasters, Ravens Coffee and Stash Coffee as well as several Cafes who also serve amazing coffee and great food in very picturesque settings. We are spoilt for choice.
9) Wine / Cider / Beer - If you are a wine lover, fancy a cider or two or beer is your preference, Denmark has an awesome range of award winning wines, ciders and craft beers. You can self-drive or take a tailor-made wine tour.
10) Relaxation - A winter break provides you with the opportunity to unwind in a peaceful tranquil setting, move slower, breathe and restore balance to your soul. Perhaps pamper yourself at Ocean And Earth Boutique Spa.
© 2017 Celestine Retreat, Denmark, Western Australia. All rights reserved